Skip to main content

The Birthday Post

Workout: Strength training - shoulders and arms.  I'm going to be sooooo sore tomorrow.  I haven't done this video in about 4 months...EEK!!


My baby turned 4 quite a few weeks ago, but I really wanted to post a few pictures for me, really.  I don't do big birthday parties.  They're expensive, a TON of work, and I'm just not very good at that type of thing.  So cake and ice cream it is!!


The big boy with his birthday cake!  This is the first time EVER I have ordered a cake.  He really wanted a spider man cake, and I new there was no way I could pull something off on my own.  So Sam's Club helped me out;)


We just played one little game, but it was a hit!!  This piece of paper cheap game from Party City was so much fun!!


Oh, I love this picture of the cousins!!!  If only that dumb chair wasn't covering up Orlando:((  

And after seeing those birthday questionnaires on some other blogs I read it made me want to do one, too!

What is your name:  Orlando Tomas

How old are you:  4

Favorite food:  waffles

Favorite drink: iced coffee

Favorite song:  That's What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction)

Favorite animal: George (As in Curious George)

Best Friend:  Maya

Favorite thing to play:  my racetrack

I asked him a few other question, but I don't remember what they were.  That's what I get for waiting a month to write this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- 41

Workout:  8 miles/1:25:02 It takes 9 months to put the weight on, and it took 9 months and 6 days to get the weight off.  FINALLY!!!!!!  I am at my pre-Orlando weight.  I gained 40 whopping pounds during my second pregnancy, and I am ecstatic to say that I have now lost 41.  I worked extremely hard to get that darn baby weight off, and there were several times I didn't think I was going to be able to do it.  Thankfully, my determination won in the end.  I have expressed before on my blog that I am not a healthy eater.  Junk food is my good friend, and fruits and veggies are evil gross!! (Okay, not ALL fruits, but pretty much ALL veggies are evil.) So how did I do it?  I cut out a lot of carbs.  Not completely, but I closely monitored my carb intake.  I limited my Coke and McDonald's Sweet Tea splurges and tried to drink these sugary beverages only on weekends.  I discovered Crystal Light Pink Lemonade which I drink during th...

Kick Him in the Face REAL Hard!

Now, remember, this made the list of top 10 things I hate.  And wouldn't you know I now have to do a lot of it.  After weeks of insane knee pain I finally made an appointment to see a sports medicine doctor over at the Sports Enhancement Center.  Turns out I have severe tendonitis in my knee, being caused by my hamstring, due to lack of flexibility.  The doctor told me to quit running completely for a month, and he told me I was overweight.  (LOOOONG story about that.  Maybe I'll have a post on it sometime.)  I then proceeded to cry which caused a very awkward moment (more so for him than me...you should have seen the look on his face).  So three days after my post about hating stretching and cross training it's thrown right in my face.  I am stretching everyday and doing the elliptical for an hour every morning.  I have a race next weekend that I'm running even though the doctor said not to.  Going against the doctor's orders is my...

Setting Goals

I'm always setting goals for myself.  Running goals, nutritional goals, cleaning goals, etc. (That last one is always a challenge.)  I set goals so I have something to work towards; an everyday challenge to conquer.  A couple of weeks ago I thought about what type of new goals I wanted to make.  I started by thinking of a running goal.  I needed something that would be challenging, yet achievable.  I decided I would challenge myself by trying to run at least 20 miles a week. Next, I wanted to set some nutritional goals.  Anyone close to me knows that I eat like crap.  Total crap!  In fact, I honestly can not remember the last time I had a piece of fruit.  I have just a few more pounds of baby weight to lose and I know eating better would definitely get it off.  So I set a goal to make wiser food choices and cut back on my snacking.  But late in the week I discovered a couple things about my goals. The first is, don't make ru...